Friday, March 6, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

  1. I was adopted when I was 8 wks old.
  2. For my introductory speech in BCOM I said I worked for PMS (instead of saying PM_AMS).
  3. I love fashion, but love it even more when I’M the one wearing the fashionable stuff.
  4. To say I have a mild obsession with fuzzy socks is a major understatement.
  5. I work for the government (how cool is it that I can say that?! ;P -- Ah, I love my job....).
  6. Coffeeeeeeeeeeee?! Where??? :)
  7. I’ve been told I smile too much.... Ha! :) :) :) :D :) :) (take that!) :P
  8. I cried when my parents told me George Washington was dead (I wondered how the country would survive....) I didn’t realize our first president hadn’t been our president for 215 years.
  9. I just googled when George Washington became president to find out how many years had passed.
  10. I’m accident prone. I know it’s hard to believe, but it’s true.
  11. I’ve played the piano for 18 years, and now I take my revenge out on my piano students – mwuahahaha! ;)
  12. I love Jesus – and His grace is so amazing to me.
  13. I’ve been married once before.
  14. My goldfish is a cannibal. He’s already eaten 6 of his friends and a snail. He’s a beast. His name is Monteray Jack -- Perhaps if I hadn't named him after a food he wouldn't always be hungry.... just an assumption though. ;P
  15. I should go to R.U. for my Taco Bell addiction... and my chapstick addiction. Come to think of it, I’m addicted to my cell phone as well..... *hmmm*
  16. I’m struggling to think of 25 to write for this thing.... *ridiculous*
  17. My favorite Bible story is the book of Hosea.
  18. Someday.... SOMEday.... I want a things Yorkie! ;D
  19. When Sarah and I ORRR Amber and I go to the mall (or anywhere in public) people either stare with strange looks, or stare and crack up at everything we do..... We’re embarrassing (in the best way, of course).
  20. It’s easier to forgive than to forget. I’ll trust you until you give me a reason not to, then you’re gonna have to work to earn it back.
  21. I was homeschooled my whole life. Yeah, go ahead... crack your jokes.... laugh.
  22. As much as I want to go to Heaven, I’d really like to postpone that trip until AFTER I get married.
  23. I lied on number 13.
  24. I would love to go on a cruise one day... or several. :) And I would love to travel to different places around the world.
  25. How great is it that on Monday I’m told: “You look like you come off a doll box every morning! You always dress so nice and have your hair and makeup done. So nice... so pretty... so perfect!” AND then the following day I come to work with a swollen chin with two giant scabs due to an infection (“Impetigo” to be exact)... :X Talk about humbling.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! ;)
My prayer is to be a blessing and an encouragement to each one that stops by!

If you disgree with what you have just read, please give me your thoughts. I would live to hear what you have to say! However, indecent comments and harrasment will not be tolerated. I reserve the right to delete any comments that, in my opinion, are not appropriate.

"And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full."
(I John 1:4)

God is so good! ALL the time, my God is good!

~ Heather ♥

I am Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! I am intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. I have a good head on my shoulders, and oftentimes find myself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of ridiculousness. I take great pleasure in many things. I am proficient in nearly all of them, though I will never own it. Lest I seem too perfect, I have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves me very ill indeed.

I am Elizabeth Bennet!